Home             About Me             KERDesigns             Inspiration             Recent Reads             Contact

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

What Rock Have I Been Living Under?

I discovered the doozie of a website pinterest.com this past weekend.  WOW.  Kudos to my friends that I am now "following" who have already been enlightened with this fabulous invention.  I am obsessed and I think it might actually be more time consuming than Facebook (thank goodness this was not around during study hours in College!).  Where else can you pull together all these great ideas from blogs, diy projects, food recipes, fashion statements, insanely gorgeous home decor ideas and much, much more?  The answer is...ummmm NOWHERE!  Here are some of the goodies that I am swooning over this week!

GIFTS:
This Zip Up Tote Holds an Ipad
or a Kindle!

What an AWESOME Housewarming
Gift Idea?
DIY Baby Booties...I'm in LOVE!
 For the Home:

Refurbished File Cabinet...Wouldnt it look awesome
in a home office?

Brilliant Roman Shades made out of Cheap-o Mini Blinds.
Thinking this would be PERFECT in my guest bath.


first dance lyrics?
Framed Lyrics--Wouldn't this be so cute with
our First Dance Song ("Stand by Me")?

1 comment :