Home             About Me             KERDesigns             Inspiration             Recent Reads             Contact

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Wife On A Budget: Jewelry Obsessions

Those who know me well know that I do not wear extravagant jewelry.  I tend to sway to the simple side, mostly sticking with my engagement ring, wedding band and beautiful pearl studs that Mr. R gave me for our wedding.  If I am feeling fancy yet conservative I add the strand of pearls that Mr. R generously gave me to match my earrings.  I have been very vocal about a diamond and sapphire band to wear with my rings (anniversary coming up Mr. R!).

This being said, I DO enjoy the occasional statement necklace or bracelet and feel it can completely transform a plain ol' dress into a snazzy get-up.  I however REFUSE to spend a fortune on these baubles.  Call me a cheapskate but if its going to go out of style in 6 months anyways, why spend so much?!

EARRINGS
fun vintage blossom  fun! $30 enamel elephant $25
 LEFT TO RIGHT
Francesca's Collections "Tropical Tribal" Earrings $14
Vestique "Vintage Blossom" Earrings $14
Fornash "Large Stone" Earrings $30
Fornash "Safari Elephant" Earrings $25


NECKLACES

multi blue coral necklace F21 Faceted Beaded Bib Necklace small starfish $30 teardrop necklace LOVVVVVEEEEEE clover necklace   Glorious Mint Green Bead Necklace Ball and Chain Necklace in Pale Yellow 
LEFT TO RIGHT
Vestique "Multiple Choice" Necklace $21
Vestique "Coral Tree" Necklace $24
Fornash "Small Starfish" Necklace $30
Fornash "Teardrop" Necklace $38
SwellCaroline "Geranium Gem" Necklace $41
SwellCaroline "Classic Clover" $38
SwellCaroline "Modern Monogram" Necklace $45
Vestique "Glorious Mint Green Bead" Necklace $24.50
Vestique "Ball & Chain" Necklace $24.50

BRACELETS
Charlotte Russe bahama bracelet $38 swell caroline bracelet 1 great gift! modern monogram bracelet 
LEFT TO RIGHT
Charlotte Russe "Light Bead" Bracelet $6.50
Fornash "Bahama" Bracelet $38
SwellCaroline "Lolipop" Bracelet $28
SwellCaroline "Starfish & Freshwater Pearl" Bracelet $55
Fornash "Modern Monogram" Bracelet $43

No comments :

Post a Comment