Home             About Me             KERDesigns             Inspiration             Recent Reads             Contact

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Holy Times A-Flyin' Batman, its August Already!

Hello blogland...its nice to see you again!  With the recent establishment of "free time" in my life I decided to spark my creative juices and get back to bloggin'.  Like the new blog title?  Yeah, a little corny but whatevs.

With August comes HOT and with HOT comes one of my favorite seasons...HURRICANE SEASON!  Now some of my long time friends know I have a little bit of a sick obsession with the weather and if science didn't get in the way, well I might just be BFF's with Jim Cantore.  Living on the coast of SC we have been (thankfully) very lucky when it comes to the tropical cyclones of late, however with Miss Emily churning in the Carribean, my Blackberry has been bookmarked to the latest stats for each update!  Keep your eye on the sky this weekend Charleston, hopefully it will just be a TON of much needed rain!  
[Image of 5-day forecast and coastal areas under a warning or a watch]
National Hurricane Center-NOAA
    

No comments :

Post a Comment