Home             About Me             KERDesigns             Inspiration             Recent Reads             Contact

Monday, August 8, 2011

Monogrammed Mondays: Gold Monogrammed Necklace


I'm addicted...to MONOGRAMS.  Seriously I think I would be ok if every other thing in my life had my personal stamp on it.  Monday is officially dedicated to the latest goodies that I can personalize!

This little number is at the near top of my Christmas List (only 138 shopping days left people).  It has been seen on the likes of Taylor Swift and Lauren Conrad and I think it would a perfect everyday necklace!  There are a couple varieties with a wide range of pricing...I'm thinking smaller and cheaper for me.  What about you?!
Personalized Sterling Silver Jewelry and Monogrammed Gifts


Gold Tone Monogram Initial Necklace



 

2 comments :

  1. I too love that monogrammed gold necklace and actually asked for one for my birthday but was told it was too tacky!! Can you believe that??

    ReplyDelete