Mr. R and I met at Kiawah, working. Yup, my first day on the job...office romance! He's pretty fabulous if I do say so, so I am happy to take a day (or two or three) to celebrate the birth of the love of my life. Here are some highlights on why Mr. R makes my heart go a-flutter!
- He really does love my cat and puts up with my crazy cat lady tendencies. They have been caught snoozing together "a time or two." He also loves our dog Tucker with all his heart.
- Mr. R used to be a "hippie." Now, he is still quite avid Widespread Panic fan and Phish fan but does not quite have the same look he used to sport. Night and Day.
- His four nieces and family mean the world to him. He has made every effort possible to be at the births and life's special moments for each niece. Nothing comes before family and his mother is his hero. I know he is going to be a FABULOUS father to our children.
- He is one of the hardest workers I know and has one of the happiest morals of anyone I know. He always has a smile on his face and has never met a stranger. You know he's excited about something when he stands on his toes to talk:).
- He knows me inside and out and still loves me. He puts up with my craziness, my emotions and OCDness and I know loves me no matter what. He is my best friend.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, I LOVE YOU!