Home             About Me             KERDesigns             Inspiration             Recent Reads             Contact

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Happy Birthday Mr. R!

Today is my sweet hubby's 31st birthday.  I LOVE that he will always be older than me and hit the age milestones first!  Makes it a little easier to grow old together.  Today is dedicated to the fabulous Christopher Howard Reynolds.  I actually got my butt out of bed this morning at 6am and made him breakfast before work.  THATS love:).  He dined on blueberry pancakes, scrambled eggs with cheese and turkey bacon.  It was nice to watch him open his cards this morning and have a little bit of time to celebrate.  I will be in class tonight (boo) so our good friends RAM and TWP are going to take Mr. R out on the town to the Riverdogs Game. 
Mr. R and I met at Kiawah, working.  Yup, my first day on the job...office romance!  He's pretty fabulous if I do say so, so I am happy to take a day (or two or three) to celebrate the birth of the love of my life.  Here are some highlights on why Mr. R makes my heart go a-flutter!

  • He really does love my cat and puts up with my crazy cat lady tendencies.  They have been caught snoozing together "a time or two."  He also loves our dog Tucker with all his heart.
 
  • Mr. R used to be a "hippie."  Now, he is still quite avid Widespread Panic fan and Phish fan but does not quite have the same look he used to sport.  Night and Day.

vs.  

  • His four nieces and family mean the world to him.  He has made every effort possible to be at the births and life's special moments for each niece.  Nothing comes before family and his mother is his hero.  I know he is going to be a FABULOUS father to our children.
 
  • He is one of the hardest workers I know and has one of the happiest morals of anyone I know.  He always has a smile on his face and has never met a stranger.  You know he's excited about something when he stands on his toes to talk:).

  • He knows me inside and out and still loves me.  He puts up with my craziness, my emotions and OCDness and I know loves me no matter what.  He is my best friend.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, I LOVE YOU!

3 comments :

  1. Such a sweet post! I didn't know he was a former hippie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY GOODNESS!! This was such a sweet post (totally made me tear up!) and so true! He really is an amazing guy!! :) Love yall!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. stands on his toes ahahhaah i had to laugh at that one because its VERY true.

    ReplyDelete