Home             About Me             KERDesigns             Inspiration             Recent Reads             Contact

Monday, August 29, 2011

Monogrammed Mondays: Wellies

My heart goes out to the families all over the Mid-Atlantic and Northeast dealing with clean up and flooding from Hurricane Irene.  Charleston was greatly spared and Mr. R and I are thinking of those who were less fortuneate.  My family in Eastern North Carolina and Virginia faired well, much better than anticipated.  We are thinking of my cousin Stuart and his sweet wife Harriett and their two dogs in Duck, NC and the flooding they are dealing with.

In the spirit of rain, today's featured monogram is a pair of adorable wellies.  I can't wait to snatch up a pair for myself or maybe a cute gift for my sister or our nieces.

  

via Zoubaby
 

No comments :

Post a Comment