Home             About Me             KERDesigns             Inspiration             Recent Reads             Contact

Friday, August 5, 2011

5 Things: Friday Addition

Its finally Friday and I for one could not be happier.  Its been a crazy, crazy week!

5. JCrew has finally opened an outlet here in Chucktown.  Since it is TAX FREE weekend here in SC, I am thinking this may be the perfect opportunity to check out the new digs.  I am hoping to see the likes of these items that might make it home to my closet.

Factory Viviana silk chiffon dress Factory Kelsey ruffle top

4. My Momma D (mother in law) sent me this little tidbit this morning and it put a big smile on my face.  Feel free to send to your favorites and give them something to smile about:).
“She can deal with stress and carry heavy burdens.
She smiles when she feels like screaming, and she sings when she feels
like crying.  She cries when she's happy and laughs when she's afraid.
Her love is unconditional.  There's only one thing wrong with her. She
forgets what she's worth!
Remind her that she's unique.  I love you girl.”

3.  Momma & Daddy Evans get back from 10 days in Maine today and I cannot wait to see their pictures.  Mr. R and I are hoping to go for a week next summer with them.  Here is one my Mom took from an inn in Lubec after a rain shower.  The lighthouse is actually Canada!

2.  I am officially finished with 8 hours of real estate class.  Only 52 more to go before a license!

1.  I am SO happy to have one of my oldest and best friends living with Mr. R and I for the month of August.  She is a brilliant doctor and doing a month long rotation at MUSC for radiology.  It’s a blessing to have friends like AMM who know you like the back of their hand and STILL love you!  Special thanks to her husband Mr. M for letting us borrow her for the monthJ.  Here we are during one of our college trips to the West Coast to see her sister at USC--fight on Trojans!

1 comment :

  1. LOVING your blog Mrs. R!!!!! Thanks for the invite!!! I'll be following you :)

    ReplyDelete