Home             About Me             KERDesigns             Inspiration             Recent Reads             Contact

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Monogrammed Mondays (woops its Tuesday!): Wreaths

Well darn it.  I totally meant to write yesterday but Labor Day just got away from me.  I was such a lucky, lucky girl and had Mr. R home ALL of the three day weekend with me.  Quite a blessing!  We had a fabulous one, spending time with GREAT friends, the Brewers, the MacCoys and Miss Strange, celebrating the beginning of football season at our house and then at The Roost in Avondale.  All of our teams (NCSU, Clemson & USC) WON!

My friend Mrs. MacCoy showed me these adorable wreaths on her Pinterest account and they are a MUST for my holiday decor.  I am thinking of spray painting gold with a big, live wreath!  Here is my idea...plus some other goodies!


Beautiful monogram for wreath on door. From Southernpropermonograms.com
via Southern Proper Monograms

cute monogram wreath
"Wreath" Monogram
GREAT for holiday or everyday stationary
(I used the "Nelly Flourish" for our wedding stationary)
via Tart Workshop

Fresh Evergreen Wreath
via Southern Charmz


No comments :

Post a Comment