Home             About Me             KERDesigns             Inspiration             Recent Reads             Contact

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Dreaming of Emmy Awards Fashion...



I love the Emmy Awards.  Why?  Not only do I get to see all of my favorite TV actors and actresses in one place but OH MAN the fashion is delightful.  Also, they celebrate in the fall and I don't have to wait until official "awards season" in January-March for swoonful Sunday nights.  Mr. R knows the drill.  We start with Ryan Seacrest on the red carpet and watch straight through.  I think he is just happy he gets to look at the likes of Sophia Vergara and Mariska Hargitay all night.  What are they going to wear though?  Not so very long ago I was a little costume design major and literally LIVED for the awards shows and the over the top dresses (now I work in Real Estate, go figure?!).  Pulling from the likes of People.com, here are my very own PREDICT A-GOWN choices with my favorite nominees/presenters.

LEA MICHELE
The GLEE actress plays one of my all time favorite characters, probably because she hits so close to home in my high school years.  She and her fellow castmates are nominated for "Outstanding Comedy Series."


JULIE BOWEN
I mean who doesn't love Claire Dunfey?  She is gorg and hilarious!  She is up for "Outstanding Supporting Actress in a Comedy Series."

 EVAN RACHEL WOOD
Four Words: BAD ASS RALEIGH CHICA
She is nominated for her work in "Mildred Pierce."  Let's hear it for the hometown lady!  PS, I miss her terribly in True Blood...



 DIANNA AGRON
Quinn Fabre is a devious but beautiful and caring character.  Stunning!!!!
She joins Lea Michele and the cast of "Glee" for their nominations.

KATE WINSLET
Hello Miss Titanic...have loved her since the Rose days.  She is nominated for her starring role in "Mildred Pierce."

GWYNETH PALTROW
One of my favorite "Glee" guest stars...one of Hollywood's most beautiful!!

No comments :

Post a Comment