Home             About Me             KERDesigns             Inspiration             Recent Reads             Contact

Monday, September 12, 2011

Monogrammed Mondays: Sippin' Coffee

HELLLO my friends.  I am back from a wonderful, low key, weekend in Raleigh.  It was great to see my family, meet the new kitten (he seemed to care LESS about me and Mr. R) and hit up some of my capital city faves.

Who doesnt love a good monogrammed cup?  They are perfect for wedding showers, graduations, pledge gifts or just because.  Here are a few of my favorites for my morning coffee, a cocktail or any beverage of choice!

COTTIE CUPS
These fabulous cups can be purchased in a hot or cold variety.  An adorable girl, Cottie Barber (fellow Raleighian) created these and can be customized to your liking.  Remember greek ladies (especially my Deltas), if it says the sorority name on it, cocktails are a no-no:)!
 

SITTIN' BY THE FIRE
Wouldn't a grouping of these be wonderful shower or wedding gifts?
Monograms!
via Anthropologie

ON THE GO




via Marley Lilly

No comments :

Post a Comment