Home             About Me             KERDesigns             Inspiration             Recent Reads             Contact

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Hump Day Inspiration

I recently had a job that took up a large amount of "me" time.  Don't get me wrong, I loved the job as well as the people I worked with and will never look at that time as a negative in my life.  However, my new job has allowed me to find that time for me, as well as me and Mr. R.  Its amazing how the little things that I have found time to do now have made me so much more relaxed and happy.  Whether its reading a book, watching a favorite tv show I have DVRed, changing the plants in my pots, making a different dinner recipe, spending more time with our extended family, or simply hanging with Mr. R and the boys, I am very blessed to have found TIME.  My hopes for the future?  Start sewing again, finish decorating our house, excercising, spending more time with old friends we haven't seen in awhile, putting a backsplash in the kitchen, painting, and eventually, having a baby.  What moments do you cherish the most or wish to start up again?

 

2 comments :

  1. I'm so glad you have found precious time to do things you love and spend time with the people you love! As for the list of other things you'd like to do, do everything first BEFORE having the baby because once you have one, your TIME will be gone again! But its worth every single moment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray for you time!! Start sewing again, so you can create for Katie Jr. (We still haven't picked a name!)

    ReplyDelete