Home             About Me             KERDesigns             Inspiration             Recent Reads             Contact

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Best of NYC Fashion Week Part 1

One week each season (or might as well be an entire 12 months ahead of season) NYC is invaded with celebrities, couture designers, fashionistas, people who think they are fashionistas, hieresses & all other walks of life for viewing the brilliance of the world's top designers in Bryant Park.  Now I am by NO means any kind of expert but here is Part 1 of my favorite looks from certain collections.  Seems to me that SPRING 2012 will bring alot of lady like coifs, peplum, lace, nude metallics, brights and bold prints. 

BADGLEY MISCHKA
I LOVE LOVE LOVE these colors and bright prints.  How FUN are they?

























CAROLINA HERRERA

























CHRISTIAN SIRIANO
So classy yet a little edge.  I want the top right nude dress for me, NOW.

























DIANE VON FURSTENBERG

























JASON WU
Ummm, no wonder MRS President loves him?!  That pink ball skirt is to DIE FOR.
























J.CREW
I will take it all, thank you.  JCREW is always my favorite go-to.
























JENNY PACKHAM
Please take a moment and look at her enitre line.  It is well worth the time and I sincerely hope I see some of this this weekend at the Emmys!

























LELA ROSE
Another 150% effort for Spring 2012.  These looks are insanely gorgeous and flattering.

























MARCHESA
SHUT the front door, there are no words for this gorgeousness and the entire Spring 2012 line.  Marchesa continues to be my favorite "Red Carpet" line.

No comments :

Post a Comment