Home             About Me             KERDesigns             Inspiration             Recent Reads             Contact

Friday, June 22, 2012

Thoughts


sale on sale
  • KATE SPADE popped up in my inbox this morning to let me   know they are offering an additional 25% off their sale items!  If I had any money I might purchase these...
kate spade | leather handbags - cobble hill ellen
COBBLE HILL ELLEN
kate spade | designer dresses and skirts - act three lucille knit dress
STRIPED LUCILLE KNIT DRESS
kate spade | women's flats - ippolita
IPPOLITA SANDALS
TREASURE CHEST DROP EARRING



  • I'm slightly obsessed with the new Dallas.  Thank goodness for some sort of drama this summer, I'm starting to get tired really fast of all the reality shows!  PS, whats up with J.R.'s eyebrows?  They have a mind of their own.

  • A friend of mine (see her blog, Tupelo Honey, HERE) and some of her teacher friends had a Pinterest party.  Everyone picks a recipe from their pins and have a little get together.  I am really wanting to do this!  Brilliant.

  • ASHLEY BROOKE DESIGNS is doing a Summer Favorites Give-a-way.  How fun would it be to win all these goodies??  Info on how to enter on her blog HERE.
Ashley Brooke Designs - Summer Favorites Giveaway


  • My family comes tomorrow for a whole WEEK!  They will be staying on Seabrook Island and I cannot wait to spend time with everyone.  They are also bringing my car back (since it was my MOM's that was totaled).  Mr. R and I can't wait to get back to 2 cars.  

2 comments :

  1. I want to come to the pinterest party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jr's eyebrows are insane! Someone needs to tell him to trim those things.

    ReplyDelete