Home             About Me             KERDesigns             Inspiration             Recent Reads             Contact

Friday, June 15, 2012

For The Dad's In Your Life

I don't know about you all but I have some pretty phenomenal men in my life---each who are a "dad."  My dad is incredible and my miracle person.  This week especially after the wreck he has been pretty awesome.
Mr. R is such a good daddy to our furry children and I CANNOT wait (well, actually I can!) for him to be the father of our future children.  They have someone pretty outstanding to look up to and learn from.  I wish his dad was still here to see what an amazing man he has become.  I know Steve is looking down from above, so proud!  
My grandaddy taught me 'remember who you are.'  He is one of the strongest, smartest people I know and I only wish I could see him more.  
How are you going to celebrate the dad's in your life?  Here are some goodies they might enjoy...but some of the best gifts cannot be bought with money!  Spend some time together!  I can't wait to see my dad for a whole week soon!






vineyard vines iphone cover ~  southern tide flip flops ~ nascar ride along experience ~ ncsu tevis tumblers ~ chick fil a kick off classic tickets ~ pga championship 2012 kiawah passes ~ green bicycle bottle opener

No comments :

Post a Comment