Home             About Me             KERDesigns             Inspiration             Recent Reads             Contact

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Best of 2011 ~ Internet Highlights

These days I am not sure what I (or most people I know) would do without the internet.  Everyday something new and improved and intriguing hits the world wide web.  What were your favorite additions in 2011?

PINTEREST
I'm addicted, my mom is addicted, my sister is addicted, my bff is addicted...get the picture?
Pinned Image
via PINTEREST...duh


This might be one of the funniest things I have ever seen...LSU nicknamed a player after this "nasty" rodent and Mr. R and I have taken to calling our cat by this.  I even saw a license plate spelling out "hnybdgr."




Alec Baldwin got kicked off a plane for it and we think we are smart when we beat our husbands/boyfriends/siblings/parents in it.  Again, ADDICTING.
via osxreality.com

This aired on SNL and then went on to be performed at the Emmy Awards.  HILARIOUS.



LIQUORVILLE (FT. JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE, KRISTIN WIG & LADY GAGA
One of my personal favorites from this year and performed on the season finale of SNL, Justin Timberlake still has it!




No comments :

Post a Comment