Home             About Me             KERDesigns             Inspiration             Recent Reads             Contact

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Green With Envy

There is something about the color EMERALD GREEN that I am loving in fashion right now.  I'm dying for a fabulous dress or a pair of drop earring to just "make" an outfit.
Issa 
Issa via Net-a-Porter
via Sweet Southern Prep

Elie Saab

Cece suede ballet flats
via JCrew

via Vivre

Diane von Furstenberg 'Busby Day' Square Scarf
via Nordstrom

1 comment :

  1. Hey hun, I love the lace green dress you posted! How delightful! Well I went to the website and no longer see it on the website... Its now been almost a month do you have the direct link to the item or a name of the dress or item number? I would really appreciate it:)

    Thank you!:)

    ReplyDelete