Home             About Me             KERDesigns             Inspiration             Recent Reads             Contact

Thursday, December 22, 2011

3 Days ~ Christmas Week Thoughts


  • Only 2.5 days left of holiday shopping!  Sad that Target already has spring clothes out...
  • It was 75 degrees here in Charleston today, I'm OVER it, what happened to "its beginning to look a lot like Christmas?"
  • Our UPS driver told me that he had over 350 deliveries yesterday, give them a little cheer when they deliver your package on time!
  • A couple of my friends saw NEW YEARS EVE last Friday night and said it was great, I hope Mr. R and I can go see it while on break.

New Year's Eve Poster



  • Mr. R and I had an ornament exchange party last night with some of our friends and it was a GRAND time.  I got an adorable snowman ornament and Mr. R ended up with a dog bone ornament for Tucker.  I tried out a a new look for the dining room for the festivities and it looks very pinteresty...





  • In WONDERFUL news, my Grandaddy is going to be released from the hospital tomorrow!  He had a heart attack on Monday and we are so happy he is doing great!  God is Good!


No comments :

Post a Comment