Home             About Me             KERDesigns             Inspiration             Recent Reads             Contact

Thursday, July 26, 2012

Target Browsing

I went to Target this week (shocking I know) and decided to share some of the goodies they have on their shelves right now!


blue glass gourds


teal ikat pillow & teal metal tray



cerami koi fish



teal lamp & multi color chevron lamp

multi color and different sized cloth storage bins


green glass lamp base


lattice & multi color welcome mats

coral floor poof (on clearance!)

koi fish pillow

fun fall pillows


lattice window panels


thank you notes




2 comments :

  1. Target gets me in trouble. Pretty finds!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My grandmother & I got one of those koi fish pillows last week, but she decided to return it :( I loved it and thought it looked great in the living room, but I think she decided she didn't want to spend $30 on a pillow, which I understand, but I love Target!

    ReplyDelete