Home             About Me             KERDesigns             Inspiration             Recent Reads             Contact

Monday, April 30, 2012

Weekend Recap

I hope everyone enjoyed this beautiful weekend!  I saw lots of pics on Facebook of people on the boat and at the beach.  I feel like it was the first REAL beach/boat weekend of the season!


Friday night Mr. R and I went to see some friend's band, D n' R play in West Ashley.  I left early but Mr. R stayed with the 'D' of DnR and had a little TOO much fun.


Saturday morning we got up and drove to Spartanburg to visit our family and take Mr. R's mom back.  Tucker enjoyed the ride with his Grammie.


Saturday afternoon we got ready for a nice family dinner for our oldest niece, KCR, 7th birthday.  We took a little trip to Irwin Ace in Sparkle City for our favorite cooking seasoning, Yep Shake.  This stuff is AMAZING.  Also while we were at Irwin Ace, Mr. R treated me to this cute clutch.  I can't wait to use it!


My brother in law made some killer ribs on the Big Green Egg and we celebrated KCR's bday with yummy oreo cake!
Birthday Girl with her tiara and princess cup.

Birthday Cake #1 of the weekend



Mr. R and I with KCR & EER (7 & 3 1/2)

Sunday the girls did a little flowerpot painting (I think E did more on herself than the flower pot) and then cooked out and had MORE cake for K's bday, this time ice cream cake from Bruesters (a must have in Sburg)!  We planted some seeds that K got and then headed back to Chas. 



Bruesters Mint Chocolate Chip Cake

Planting Seeds With Grammie

Mr. R 'playing' with the hose.

Goof Ball E

Lily and Tucker loving on each other..

Mr. R and Lily

Home Sweet Charleston






No comments :

Post a Comment