Home             About Me             KERDesigns             Inspiration             Recent Reads             Contact

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

M.I.A.

Hello friends!  So sorry for the lack of blogging lately but we have been enjoying lots of time with visiting family!  


This past weekend we got to see these two cutie pie nieces and their parents who came in town for the Cooper River Bridge Run all the way from Indiana!  We miss them so very much. (SC is now 7 Months and M just turned 4)




Have been dealing with THIS heat (I mean really...its only April 3)



Got a new addition to our OFFICE and got to dog sit her (she slept like that for like an hour).


 


I ordered this awesome tablet cover from ROUGE & CO....(I got it in tan trellis and coral monogram)
trellis {reverse} tablet sleeve

More family comes today and I CAN'T wait to see Miss K and Miss E (as well as their parents) and THEN my parents, my sister and her boyfriend come on Thursday!!!  Like I said, LOTS of family time and a revolving door at the Reynolds B&B!  

No comments :

Post a Comment