HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO YOU AND YOURS!
Mr. R and I are spending this turkey day in good ol' Charleston. He is working and I am truely grateful to be spending my Thanksgiving afternoon with some of our best friends, the Brewers, and Mrs. B's family. Tonight we plan on cooking a nice steak and sides and sitting back to revel in all we have to be thankful for this year. Some highlights of our gratefulness to God, in no particular order...
- my wonderful husband, dog Tucker & cat Raleigh
- 3 loving parents, a wonderful stepdad, 1 sister, 2 brothers, 1 stepsister and 2 amazing sister in laws
- loving memory of a greatly missed father, 3 grandfathers, and 2 grandmothers
- 4 beautiful and healthy nieces
- 3 living and loving grandparents
- a home, food on the table and water to drink
- the beauty of North and South Carolina
- our health
- friends who are more like family
- music and laughter
- bicycles, real estate and association management for without, we would not be employed