Home             About Me             KERDesigns             Inspiration             Recent Reads             Contact

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Favorite Things: Beauty

I thought it would be fun to add some personal favorites and share some great lists of great products, ideas, recipes, etc.  Be on the look out for these fun posts!  First up...the items that try to make me gorgeous.




L'OREAL VOLUMOUS MILLION LASHES - I use it in black and it literally adds millions of lashes to mine.  Love it!



REVLON COLORSTAY UNDEREYE CONCEALER - in light/medium.  BEST.PRODUCT.EVER.  I use it under my eyes and in the corner and it completely rids of the dark circles and accents the brightness of your eyes.

SkinClearing Liquid Makeup

NEUTROGENA SKINCLEARING LIQUID FOUNDATION - in natural beige.  I have very irritable skin and breakout easily.  The Salicylic Acid in the foundation really helps to clear up my skin and not clog pores.

Natural Volumizing Shampoo Natural Lightweight Conditioner

TRESEMME NATURALS RADIANT VOLUME SHAMPOO & CONDITIONER - In addition to have oily skin, I have very thin hair and need all of the help with volume I can get, without making it heavy.  I have tried a TON of products and found that I love the smell of this shampoo and conditioner and have no problems with it holding my hair down.

Blow-Dry Lotion Root Booster
JOHN FRIEDA LUXURIOUS VOLUME BLOW-DRY ROOT BOOSTER - Again, this has worked wonders for my thin hair.  I use a very small spritz all over my head, not just in the roots.  Blow dry and voila, lots of nice volume without looking greasy!



AVEENO DAILY MOISTERIZING LOTION - Now I actually use the TARGET brand of this but again, its the only lotion I will use.  It is made with oatmeal and does not try out your skin like many that contain cetyl alcohol and there is no scent to keep me from being nauseated all day with a lingering smell.  I wish Aveeno would come out with a tanning lotion in addition.

Complete Acne Therapy System Rapid Clear Acne Eliminating Spot Gel

NEUTROGENA COMPLETE ACNE SYSTEM & RAPID CLEAR ACNE ELIMINATING SPOT GEL - I have tried other brand name treatment systems out there as well as prescription drugs but this is most definitely the most cost effective and has done wonders for my skin.  Last year before our wedding I was extremely stressed out (shocking, I know) and my face continually broke out.  After one week of this treatment my face looked completely different. 

OPI Samoan Sand

OPI SAMOAN SAND - Voted #1 Neutral by Instyle


HARD CANDY LIP GLOSS - in nude.  My hair chica turned me on to this when she did my makeup for our wedding.  It tastes and smell great and is an awesome neutral.  Added bonus?  Its about $3 at WALMART.

No comments :

Post a Comment