Home             About Me             KERDesigns             Inspiration             Recent Reads             Contact

Monday, August 6, 2012

Weekend Recap

Happy Monday and HAPPY PGA CHAMPIONSHIP WEEK!!!!  I can't believe the tournament is finally upon us.  I feel like we should still be a year out, we have been talking about it so long.  Best of luck to all of my friends (and hubby) at Kiawah this week.  I can't wait to be out there this weekend sharing in the experience!

We had a really nice weekend.  Nothing too crazy but just a great one.  

Friday night we went to a Lowcountry Boil at our friends the MacCoys' new casa.  Baby D made an appearance and we all took turns loving on him.  


Aunts S, K & K love baby D!

Lowcountry Boil ~ Shrimp, Corn, Kielbasa, New Potatoes & Old Bay...YUMM

love him (and his gator pillow)!!
late night cornhole
Tucker...this picture just cracks me up with the flash

Saturday morning Mr. R, our friend (and new neighbor!) Sara, and I went to the Celadon warehouse in North Charleston.  I'm not going to lie, I was not as impressed as I have been in the past.  They are really low on inventory.  Hoping to find a new tv console in the near future!  We also took advantage of the tax free weekend and I scored some new tennis shoes at the New Balance outlet for an additional 20% off.  Looking forward to Zumba on Tuesday now...


pretty chairs

upholstered queen headboard with nailhead trim ($400ish)
lucite coffee tabe with shelves ($500ish)


had to share this pic of Rals during 'naptime' on Saturday
"really mom?!"






spending some quality time with the oakley twins on Saturday night


Sunday Mr. R had to start his work week since the PGA is in town (rent bikes!!!  Its the best way around island and to the shuttle stops, call 843.768.6001...yes, I had to put my plug in).  Sara and I went over to Mt. P to Homegoods and Old Navy.  

Some items that caught my eye at Homegoods...

I was SO excited that my monogrammed necklace came in...found it HERE on Etsy for 1/2 the price of the Moon & Lola one.


1 comment :

  1. I have a picture of my dog with those "alien" eyes! haha

    keepinupwithkaitlyn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete