Home             About Me             KERDesigns             Inspiration             Recent Reads             Contact

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Thoughts


  • I have been catching up on my DVR this week and am up to date with SMASH.  It is really growing on me and its fun to see what life would have been like if I had pursued my college theatre major in NYC. 
 
         
I also watched the pilot of GCB last night and actually liked it!  Its rather over the top but I love Leslie Bibb and Kristin Chenowith.  They also played some great country music (including MIRANDA)!  Have y'all seen it?
  • Its ACC Tourny weekend!!!!  So, my birthday and ACC tourney always fall on the same weekend.  I was two weeks late being born and my parents friends were taking bets as to what game I would be born during, back in 1984.  Too bad the Wolfpack won the whole shebang the year BEFORE that!  Go Wolfpack (currently beating BC!).

  • A friend of mine is in the market for a golden retriever puppy...anyone out there know of a good kennel with litters available?  We are also looking at the local rescue agency.

  • WHEW, its Thursday, i.e. Friday eve.  I am taking a half day tomorrow because Mr. R and I are spending a wonderful getaway weekend at THE SANCTUARY at Kiawah!  Massages, Ocean Room sushi, Jasmine Porch breakfast and dinner...thank goodness.  My birthday is on Monday and after the hellish week I have had, timing couldn't be better!   

2 comments :

  1. Have fun this weekend! I'm jealous of your massage!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice weekend plan! Have fun and relax. I am also watching Smash!

    ReplyDelete