Home             About Me             KERDesigns             Inspiration             Recent Reads             Contact

Thursday, February 16, 2012

11 Things


I saw this fun post on Megan's awesome blog STYLE ME SWANKY this morning and decided to give 'er a try!

Here are the rules:
~you must post the rules
~post 11 fun facts about yourself
~answer the 11 questions that the tagger posted for you & then create 11 questions to ask the people you've tagged
~tag 11 people and link them in your post
~let them know you have tagged them

11 FUN FACTS

1. I am very fortunate to have visited 17 countries & islands outside of the United States.  It comes in handy when people are planning honeymoons!
St. Thomas, St. John, Aruba, Grand Cayman, Puerto Rico, St. Lucia, Barbados, Antigua, Turks and Caicos, Curacao, Rhoatan, St. Maarten, Bahamas, Cozumel, Belize, England & France

2. I am blind as a bat.  I literally cannot see 5ft in front of me without contacts or glasses.  I cannot wait until my vision quits changing so I can get Lasik!

3.  I was chosen as 'Most Likely to Win a Grammy' by my senior class in high school in our class superlatives.

4. I am a TRIPLE IN-HOUSE Tri Sigma legacy at James Madison University.  Did I go there and join it?  Nope, I'm a DDD from CofC and proud of it!

5. I'm not sure I could live without ranch dressing, macaroni and cheese or mexican food.

6. My all time favorite movie is Disney's Robin Hood.  I think I was the fox version of Maid Marion for about 3 Halloween's straight.

7. Our first dance song was Paul McCartney's version of "Stand By Me" and with my dad, "Carolina In My Mind"

8. I have been sewing since I was 5 years old.  My grandmother taught me and its one of the things I am proudest of.

9. I lived in San Francisco for a summer when I was 11.  We lived next door to the catcher for the San Francisco Giants and became bffs.  I went to almost every home game that summer and have a baseball signed by the whole team from that summer.  That includes Barry Bonds and Deion Sanders.  I wonder how much its worth now?

10. I dream about living in a small town, opening my own store that sells stationary, personalized gifts, home accessories and fabric.

11.  I had a crush on one of Mr. R's best friends before he and I hit it off.  Funny because that guy ended up being a groomsman in our wedding and is now one of our dearest friends!

11 QUESTIONS
1. If you could raid any celebrity's closet, who would it be and why?
Oh wow.  This may be odd but Jennifer Garner.  She always looks amazing when she dresses up (and has some kick ass gowns) but also has the ability to not look like a slob (like other celebrities) when dressing down.  Everything she has is cute.  

2. If you were a shoe, what would you look like?
Something comfy like a pair of Uggs but actually versitile enough to go with everything "go with the flow."


3. What is your biggest pet peeve?
Hands down, crappy friends.  "Shower the people you love with love."

4. Favorite song of all-time?
Tie between "Blue Sky" by The Allman Brothers and "Wagon Wheel" by Old Crow Medicine Show

5. Are you a dog person or a cat person? And why?
Crazy Cat lady.  I didn't really like dogs growing up but have grown to love them.  Our Tucker is the best:). 

6. You're queen for a day. How do you spend your royal 24 hours?
A army of housekeepers, an interior decorator and a contractor with a no spending limit tackle my house while I get on a plane with my best friends and their significant others.  Take us to Provo and out on a boat.  Let me fish and snorkel and then cook us a dinner on the beach.  Oh---and buy everything monogrammed I could possibly want in one day.


7. What's the most delicious thing you've ever eaten?
My favorite dinner that my Grandma makes.  Roast Beef, Green Beans, Mashed Potatoes, Gravy, Biscuits and Red Velvet Cake.  My stomach is now officially growling.


8. What scares you the most?
Not to be too dark but death terrifies me.  On a more normal note...spiders.

9. Which celebrity do you wish would drift off into obscurity?
Go AWAY Kim Kardashian.  Your sisters are much more interesting.  

10. You're 16 years old again. What advice would you give your younger self?
Don't get so damn caught up in high school drama and boys.  Enjoy my girlfriends even more than I did then.  Start working out younger so it wouldn't be so hard now.  Play Taylor Swift's song 'Fifteen' over and over to get in my head that high school is not the end all to be all.  

11. What's your Starbucks order?
Black Iced Coffee---add a tiny bit of half and half and 1 sweet n low.

Now it’s my turn to tag eleven people:
I’ve decided to tag you! If you’re reading this, please play along.  Become a 'follower' by clicking JOIN THIS SITE on the right sidebar.  Then, comment on my comments section and let me know if you have email or blogged YOUR 11 things!  Please be sure to include your blog website.  I’d love to read your responses.

ENJOY!!!!  I can't wait to read your 11 things!

No comments :

Post a Comment