Home             About Me             KERDesigns             Inspiration             Recent Reads             Contact

Monday, January 30, 2012

SAG Awards Fashion: Best, Worst & You Decide

I'm not going to lie, I was little bored with last nights show.  Half the winners were not even present!  What is that about?  There were some great dresses but over all I was not impressed.  I really hope the fashionistas step it up a notch for the Oscars.
Eventhough it was a not so major fashion night I am THRILLED with the news that The Help is taking names and kicking ass this awards season.  Its rare when a movie is just as great, if not better than the book.

BEST DRESSED
Sofia Vergara in Marchesa
via People



Emily Blunt in Oscar de la Renta
PS, is she prego??
via People

Viola Davis in Marchesa
via People

Dianna Agron in Carolina Herrera
via People

Natalie Portman in Giambattista Valli
via People

Octavia Spencer in Tadashi
via People

WORST DRESSED
Heather Morris
via People

Mayim Bailik
via People

Busy Phillips
via People

Rose Byrne
via People

Kaley Cuoco
via People

YOU DECIDE
Shailene Woodley in L'Wren Scott
I really like the idea of it but it seems a little "themed" considering 'The Descendants' was filmed in Hawaii.
via People

Zoe Saldana in Givenchy
I love everything about this except that the under layer looks like a wife beater.
via People

Emma Stone in Alexander McQueen
This is an example of me being bored...she always WOWs and this just did not wow me.
via People

Lea Michele in Versace
I am just not impressed with her right now and her over posed looks.  Also, the abs high slit with satin pumps is a little weird.
via People
 


 
 
   
 
 
 
 
 

 
 

No comments :

Post a Comment