Home             About Me             KERDesigns             Inspiration             Recent Reads             Contact

Thursday, January 5, 2012

40 Things You Didn't Know...About Moi!

My girl Megan on Fried Green Pickles shared this that SHE borrowed from fellow blogger Megan on Style Me Swanky!  I thought it might be nice for yall out there in blogland to know some more deets about me.  Enjoy!


1. What time did you get up this morning?
Later than usual.  I HAD been getting up around 7am as a NY resolution but today didn’t make it until about 7:40am.
2. How do you like your steak?
Usually medium but places like Fat Hen or Seseame usually make theirs on the rare side so I get medium well.
3. What was the last movie you saw at the theater?
Midnight in Paris PosterHmmm, it was either Midnight in Paris at the Terrace (with wine!) or Horrible Bosses at Citadel Mall.  If you have not seen Midnight in Paris, do yourself a favor and rent it.  Awesomeness.
4. What is your favorite TV show?
Three Way Tie between Criminal Minds, The Amazing Race & True Blood
5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?
Tough question.  Realisticly, Charleston is an amazing place to live but I’m not close enough to my family.  So my realistic answer would probably be “anywhere relatively near family.”  My pipe dream?  Either London or Providenciales, Turks & Caicos.
6. What did you have for breakfast?
Umm, coffee.  Not a big breakfast eater.
7. Do you wear glasses or contacts?
Contacts during the day, glasses at night.  I’m blind as a bat.
8. What food do you despise?
MAYONAISSE (but I love ranch dressing, odd I know).
 9. Favorite Place to Eat?
Anything Mexican or Southwest.  I could eat Mexican everyday for the rest of my life and be a happy camper. 
10. Favorite dressing?
Duh Ranch!  But usually Cardinis Caesar for salads at home.
 11.What kind of vehicle do you drive?
2003 Jeep Grand Cherokee.  She is on her last leg and Mr. R and I are hoping, just hoping to get another year or so out of her. 
12. What are your favorite clothes?
Without a doubt, dresses.  I wear them in the winter with tights or leggings and boots or in the summer with Jack Rogers.  I used to get made fun of when I was little for wearing dresses all the time…well suck it now!
13. Where would you visit, this weekend, if you had the chance?
Provo, where we went on our honeymoon!  Or home…Raleigh!
14. How many tattoos do you have?
Ha NONE. 
15. Where would you want to retire?
I can’t even think of retirement…but probably somewhere near or on the water.
16. What is your desktop photo?
Our 2011 Christmas Card!
17. Where were you born?
Charlotte, North Carolina
18. What is your favorite sport to watch?
NASCAR…or football (go wolfpack!)
19. How many siblings?
One little sister, Kimberly (love you!), unless you count my two brother in laws, two sister in laws and one step sister in law.
20. Favorite pastime/hobby?
Singing.
21. Coffee Drinker?
Addicted.  And we are coffee snobs.  Only Starbucks freshly ground at home!
23. Are you a morning person or a night person?
Hmmm, neither?  When I am up in the morning, I am up and ready to go but getting out of bed is a major problem.  I also turn in to a pumpkin around 10 each night.  However, I am a little better about staying up than Mr. R.  He falls asleep on the couch within 5 minutes.  Watching a movie together doesn’t happen in our house!
24. Do you have any pets?
The loves of my lives, Raleigh “the honey badger” Reynolds (turns 4 in February), an orange tabby cat, AND Tucker “big man” Reynolds (8.5), a black lab! 
25. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share?
Um, no. 
26. What did you want to be when you were little?
Meteorologist or Storm Chaser.  ‘Twister’ was my favorite movie.  Still kinda do…I get REALLY excited and glued to the Weather Channel during hurricane season, a thunderstorm or even the hint of snow!
27. What is your favorite color?
Right now, brown and sagey green for the house.  Navy and fushia for clothes.  Turquoise and black for jewelry.  I go through phases.
28. Are you a cat or dog person?
Crazy cat lady, guilty.
29. Are you married?
Yuppers, was one year November 6!  Best decision I ever made! 
30. Always wear your seat belt?
Most of the time…
31. Been in a car accident?
Once.  I was checking my blind spot and the person in front of me braked.  I braked hard but it was raining and I skid into them.  Not bad. 
32. Any pet peeves?
I am a little embarrassed to admit this but it drive me crazy that we don’t recycle at work.  I hate throwing stacks of paper in the trash.  My previous employer enforced the “green iniatives” and it stuck. 
33. Favorite Pizza Toppings?
Goat cheese, mushrooms & feta
34. Favorite Flower?
Dahlias. 
35. Favorite ice cream?
Publix Chocolate Peanut Butter Moosetracks, with an extra scoop of peanut butter!
36. Favorite fast food restaurant?
Bojangles all the way.
37. How many times did you fail your driver's test?
ZERO
38. From whom did you get your last email?
Kate MacCoy about us being signed for a Pottery Barn design class!
39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card?
Without a doubt, JCREW.
40. Like your job?
Love, love, love it!  Changed to it in June with no regrets!

No comments :

Post a Comment